Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Week 12 in Korea

The rains came down and the missionary got soaked....
Yep, you all guessed it, rain season has come at last -.-;
Hello family and friends!

As we all left off, transfers are done for this time. The results...I'm staying in 영도 but Elder Sinden is headed to a new area called "America" strange can't find it on the map >.> ... yep Elder Sinden is gone. I sent him away this morning. But now for my next victim...I mean companion Elder Ballum! He's a cool guy. So far he seems really nice. I look forward to working with him.

Work here is going smoothly. Our investigators our doing great, but we’re all really sad that Elder Sinden is leaving. Hopefully I can keep them and not lose them D:

Umm this week was really hard for Elder Sinden and me because he was leaving and I had to say good-bye to a really good friend. I have a feeling we'll see each other again sometime but it's kind of hard to say good-bye to a good companion. :(

BUT I SHALL GO ON FOR THE MISSION! Yes.

That's really all I have for this week sorry X( I hope to give more info later.

Love you all and I hope to speak to you next week not drenched XD
Love,
Elder Harken!

No comments:

Post a Comment