Friday, July 24, 2009

Week 16 in Korea


Greetings Family and Friends!

Hey all sounds like everyone is doing well I presume. From what letters tell me all is good which I’m relieved to hear about. ^^

All is well in Korea, Elder Ballam and I have celebrated by the wonder package we received full of peanut butter and dorritos...you have know idea how happy we were to get those. We had PB&J sandwiches for dinner that night for how wonderful they were. Oh it was good. Peanut butter is my friend.

Elder Ballam and I have been working really hard down here ģ˜ė„ we're aiming for 1 baptism before the end of the transfer...we've got two weeks left and were still aiming for it! Boo-yah! I can say that if I leave this transfer I'd be fine with leaving. Not because I want to, but because Elder Ballam is such a great guy so I have no worries for anything down here. He's such a good guy.

Investigators are doing well. They are all progressing pretty well. A cool story so, we were at church and that week we were talking to a taxi driver about our church. That Sunday he showed up! :O He came to us and said he was curious about the church and took a Book of Mormon. :D It was really cool!

Yes the weather has been rainy, but with new shoes my feet stay dry so I am happy haha!

I'm afraid that's all for this week short on time,

I continue to pray for you all and hope you all have a great week.
Love you all
Elder Harken

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am Elder Caleb Anderson's mother and found your blog. I love reading about the missionaries in the same mission. I hope you don't mind, I put your link on Caleb's blog. I hope you update soon. see Caleb's blog at calebander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what happened? No more posts?

    ReplyDelete